Palaeolithic sight Badanj

Palaeolithic sight Badanj is located beneath the village Borojevići, near Stolac. It is situated about 6 kilometers of skyway, west from Stolac. Archaeologically this sight dates from the late period of younger Palaeolitic, i.e. 13000- 12000 years B.C. This sight was discovered in 1976. The most important discovery was the discovery of a particular carving

Stećak Necropolis Radimlja

Necropolis Radimlja for its artistic qualities is one of the most valuable and most significant medieval tombstones in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but also in general. It is located inVidovopolje, 3 km west of Stolac, along the Stolac- Čapljina road. According to the number of copies, diversity and the presence of all basic forms, necropolis Radimlja

Stećak necropolis Boljuni

Stećak necropolis Boljuni is located in the homonymous hamlet, which is a part of the village Bjelojevići, 15 km southwest from Stolac. The necropolis is the most numerous necropolis in Bosnia and Herzegovina with total number of 273 tombstones. It’s the third largest necropolis and most decorated necropolis in Bosnia and Herzegovina.      

Ismail Captain Šarić or Šarić mosque

Ismail Captain Šarić or Šarićmosque (mosque in Uzinovići) was built from September 12. to October 12, 1741. In 1964. year the minaret of the mosque  was dismantled and moved   to Crnici where it was rebuild alongside the mosque, which was renovated in 1965. This mosque was burned in the fire set by the HVO in

Mosque of Hajji Alija Hadzisalihović or Ćuprija mosque

Mosque of Hajji Alija Hadzisalihovic or Cuprija mosque was built in 1736, on the left bank of the river Bregava, next to Inat Cuprija. It was completely destroyed by the HVO in August 1993., restored and officially opened July 24, 2010.According to Decision of the Commission for the Protection of National Monuments, on January 21,

Hajji Salih Buro mosque or Ali-Pasha Rizvanbegovic or Podgrad mosque

Hajji Salih Buro mosque or Ali- Pasha Rizvanbegovic or Podgrad mosque was built in 1732/ 1733.  It is located between two streams of the Bregava river. It was destroyed in August 1993 by the HVO, restored and officially opened on July 24, 2010. According to Decision of the Commission for the Protection of National Monuments,